Melatonin helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Seek treatment at NCMC today to learn more.
What are the benefits of Melatonin?
- Influences stage IV sleep and REM sleep.
- Improves sleep pattern, as well as depth and quality of sleep.
- Energizer and mood enhancer.
- Increases natural killer cells and modulates immune function.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Decreases migraines and cluster headaches.
- Reduces nocturia by increasing stage IV sleep.
- Possesses potent antioxidative effects. Scavenger of the most reactive and destructive free radical–the hydroxyl radical.
- Multiple studies demonstrate benefit in preventing and treating cancer.
- Role of melatonin in endometriosis!
Role of DHEA. (with Melatonin)
Who is DHEA Indicated for?
Low DHEA sulfate levels, chronic disease, adrenal exhaustion (fatigue) or corticosteroid therapy, SLE.
Anyone over age 40 who wants to decrease cardiovascular risk, improve erectile dysfunction, enhance immune response by activating T-cells, or improve health and wellness.
What are the benefits of DHEA?
Reduces cardiovascular risks by increasing lipolysis (decrease visceral fat).
Stimulates the immune system, restores sexual vitality, improves mood, decreases cholesterol, and body fat.
Improves memory, increases energy, and has anti-cancer properties by enhancing the immune system.
Endocrine precursor to other hormones, prevents immune-senescence, loss of sleep, osteoporosis and atherosclerosis, reduces insulin requirement, and improves quality of life.
For More Information about any condition, or to schedule an appointment, call us at (905) 937-9559 or click the button below to contact us online